2nd-8th August 2021
Dental Health Week is dedicated to educating and promoting good oral hygiene.
In Australia did you know?!
- 75% of adults rarely or never floss or clean between their teeth.
- 1 in 5 adults brush only once per day.
- 39% of parents report their children drink 2 – 5 soft drinks per week.
- 2 in 3 adults usually visit the dentist for a problem rather than a regular check-up.
- 47% of adults (18+ years) consume too much sugar.
Staying regular with your 6 monthly check-ups and preventative appointments are important to maintain good oral hygiene. Our dentists and staff at Australia Dental Clontarf are happy to assist you with any questions or queries you may have in regards to keeping your smile happy and healthy.